Vyhledat témata bez odpovědí | Zobrazit aktivní témata Právě je 20.9.24, 14:46

Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 25 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1, 2
 Engine 1.9 TDI noise reduction 
Autor Zpráva

Příspěvek 
I drove few older 1.9 TDI Octavias - older than mine. Maby my opinion is subjective but I hard them less noisy and the noise was softer. I also had test of Octavia TDI L&K version. It was 3-4 dB less nosy a compared to normal version. So I thin tahat there must be a way to make this auto more silent.
PS
przepraszam nie znam czeskiego, ktoś napisał żebym kupił BMW, ja lubię skodę tylko nie chcę żebym przypominała traktor.

Andrzej

19.8.07, 12:42
Pspvek Reklama

Voditelj brodice

Příspěvek 
....and if not, there are some materials used for specific de-noiseing purposes, this for example: http://www.tappaja.com/autohifi/favorit ... /index.htm
but they´re a bit expensive, and I think that 1,9 diesel ist not exectly the engine I would call silent :D so the resuslt is unsure.
I think that one and a half year old car can´t be very noisy, probably the best solution is to get used to it. everything´s got its pros and cons ;)

19.8.07, 13:05
Profil ICQ Zobrazit autorovy stránky
Voditelj brodice

Příspěvek 
Andrzej píše:
przepraszam nie znam czeskiego, ktoś napisał żebym kupił BMW, ja lubię skodę tylko nie chcę żebym przypominała traktor.

Andrzej

wow I understood :D sme radi ze nechces vymenit skodovku za BMW ;)

19.8.07, 13:08

Příspěvek 
maybe you should check quality of exhaust pipes if they are not broken or some seal is broken. In my opinion this may raise noise level a little bit. Was the noise so loud for all the time or it raised suddenly?

[H] Honda HR-V 4x4 r.v. 2000 - mula
Skoda 742 Forever Team

20.8.07, 06:43
Profil Zobrazit autorovy stránky

Příspěvek Re: Engine 1.9 TDI noise reduction
Andrzej píše:
Hallo Friends, I have got 1,5 years old Octavia Tour 1.9 TDI 110 PS. The car in general is perfect but the engine is to noisy for me. I vould like to ask you if somebody heard about posiible ways and maeans to reduce the engine noise. May be there are some kind of material I can put inside the angine compartment or special stuffing to put inside the car. :?: :?:
Thanks for anyd helpful advice

Andrzej from Poland

Well, that's diesel engine. For low freqencies producet by engine is additing extra noise absorbing materials useless.
However, some technican adivced to drain/refill engine oil...

8.11.09, 11:30
rejpal

Příspěvek 
I think the most important question is - is it standard sound of engine or is there something wrong? Noise can be raised by many parts, so you should check engine and parts surrounding it. For example, disengaged covers, missing covers, msissing screws, leak of exhaust system, engine mounting, broken pipes, etc. If all engine with parts is in great condition, i think possibility of lowering noise is small, because noise damping materials are used by factory right in places, where they absorb most of the noises.

And what sound exactly do you mean? Low frequencies hor higher? Turbo sound or typical diesel knocking? And inside of car or outside?

8.11.09, 12:05

Příspěvek 
fatal píše:
I think the most important question is - is it standard sound of engine or is there something wrong? Noise can be raised by many parts, so you should check engine and parts surrounding it. For example, disengaged covers, missing covers, msissing screws, leak of exhaust system, engine mounting, broken pipes, etc. If all engine with parts is in great condition, i think possibility of lowering noise is small, because noise damping materials are used by factory right in places, where they absorb most of the noises.

And what sound exactly do you mean? Low frequencies hor higher? Turbo sound or typical diesel knocking? And inside of car or outside?
Ou, shit...little bit too late...heh...but never mind, as I´ve already written: later, but better than never :lol:

Megane 1,9D
AR 156 1,9 JTD; AR 159 SW 1,9 JTD; AR 146 1,6 Twin Spark 88kW, ´97

8.11.09, 21:55
rejpal

Příspěvek 
:roll: Oups, i did it again.

Who pulled this thread from the deep history? kwiko! :lol:

8.11.09, 22:26

Příspěvek 
You must make a TDI Graph with VAG-COM software.

Kurwa, přeložte mu to někdo, nemám na to mozek po šichtě.

Musí si napíchnout na VAG-COM a podívat se na TDI Graf, hodnota počátku vstřiku se má pohybovat okolo 55-60. Pokud není, seřídit, jnak na tom motoře nemá být co hlučnýho. Pokud někdo dělal už rozvody a nenastavil přesnou hodnotu, což je bez VAGu téměř nemožný, tak mu to bude řehtat.

9.11.09, 18:45
rejpal

Příspěvek 
I will try to translate, even though it is little late now...

You have to use VAG-COM and look on TDI graph, value of injection start should be between 55-60. If value is different, you should set it to right value, there is no other noisy thing on this engine. If someone changed manifold (is that right word for mechanism between crankshaft and valves?) and did not set right value (this is almost impossible without VAG), engine is noisy.

9.11.09, 22:13
Pspvek Reklama

Odpovědět na téma   [ Příspěvků: 25 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1, 2